Second CCSVI Procedure

Azygous is still flowing well, but LIJ renarrowed to 80% and RIJ renarrowed to 50%. All opened back up and flowing again. My valves apparently don’t work correctly, so if this second veno does not hold, I may go into a clinical trial that was just IRB approved for bypass grafting around the stenosis. But first lets just pray the second one holds!

Number two done!

Let me know what's on your mind!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.